In an effort to fight against COVID-19 and other infectious diseases, International Light Technologies is offering calibrated ISO17025 accredited and NIST traceable UV-C light measurement systems.
These systems are designed for the purpose of measuring:
- Low pressure mercury lamps
- Low pressure amalgam lamps
- Medium pressure mercury lamps
- Excimer lamps
- Light emitting diodes (LEDs)
- Xenon lamps, pulsed UV LEDs, and other pulsing light sources
Verifying the intensity of the light reaching the PPE is a critical step in validating that the correct UV dose is being applied to ensure proper decontamination.
Shop Our Configured UV-C Measurement Systems