Self-Contained Smart Sensor for Photoresist/Photolithograghy Measurements
- Records Irradiance and Dosage
- ILT DataLight III Software Included
- User Controlled or Auto: Range, Zero/Dark, Sample Rate, Software Applications
- 4-20 mA Output
- Multi-System Continuous Monitoring
- NIST-Traceable / ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Sample Rate Up to 100 Hz, Programmable
- Flash/Light Intensity Profile with Up to 4096 Data Points Over 80 msec to 40 Second Duration
- Made in USA
- Size: 76.2 x 76.2 x 25.4 mm (3" x 3" x 1")
- Weight: 173 g (less than 0.5 lbs)
Rugged, Compact, Multi-purpose, Multi-point Smart Sensor for Photoresist/Photolithography Measurements
The ILT1000A and B photoresist/lithography systems have been configured with UV sensors, filters and cosine correcting diffusers that allow direct read out for irradiance in W/cm2 and dose in W/cm2*sec (J/cm2).
The narrow band of the “B” response allows UVA measurements at the 365 nm I-line, while the 405 nm peak sensitivity of the “A” sensors allow measurement of the G-line at 405 nm.
SAR scanned calibrations over the full G line, H line and I lines are also available for the “A” sensors to increase versatility.
1, 3, 5 and 7 mm apertures are available to decrease the active area for uniformity /area mapping and small spot cure applications as well as to allow measurement of higher intensities.
- Sensor Dimensions: 1" x 3" x 3"
- Spectral Range:
"B", I line: 326 to 401 nm, calibration at 365 nm
"A", G line: 320 to 475 nm, calibration at 405 nm
(Scanned calibration available for 320-475 nm)
- Ordering Part Number and Dynamic Ranges:
ILT1000/A/W, 2e-7 to 2 W/cm2 (+W/cm2*sec)
ILT1000/B/W, 2e-7 to 2 W/cm2 (+W/cm2*sec)
DataLight III Software Included at No Extra Cost
DataLight is all about supplying fast, reliable light measurement data to your computer for analysis. Our extensive light measurement software package is available for Windows PC, Tablet and MAC computers.