*** DISCONTINUED ***
Please see replacement ILT5000 product here.
The ILT1700 has been replaced the ILT5000 Radiometer which includes complimentary Datalight III software, faster measurement speeds, wireless data transmission, iPhone/iPad application, internal data storage, a broader measurement range and more…
Research Germicidal Measurement System
- 10+ Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Pico-ammeter: 10fA to 1mA (calibrated from 100fA - 1mA)
- Wireless Communication, Built-in
- User controlled or Auto: Range, Zero/Dark, Sample Rate
- 4-20 mA Output
- 15 pin D Sub and SMA sensor/input ports
- “Set it & Forget It” Remote Data Logging
- Power: USB or Built-in Re-Chargeable Battery Pack
- Multi-System Simultaneous Continuous Monitoring
- Includes DataLight II Software and Labview Sample Code
- NIST-Traceable/ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Sample Rate Up to 100 Hz, Programmable
- Made in the USA
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
Bench-Top Research Germicidal Light Measurement System
- Industry Standard Research Radiometer
- Direct Reading in Scientific Notation
- Best Price Performance
- Unsurpassed Reliability for 15 years
- Dynamic Auto Ranging – no lost samples in pulsed
- 10 Decade Dynamic Range
- 0.1 Percent Linearity
- 40 Decade Integration Range
- Light Integration up to 18 Years
- 10 Calibration Factors in Memory
- Made in the USA
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome!
LOW INTENSITY, LOW PRESSURE MERCURY DETECTOR
Configured to measure low intensity, low-pressure mercury lamps only.
Measurement Range: 1.00e-9 to 5.00e-4 Watts/cm2
UV Actinic Hazard Spectral Range: 185 – 320 nm, calibration wavelength at 254 nm
Dimensions: 60 mm x 42 mm diameter
Order part numbers: ILT1700 (meter), SED240/W (detector)
Applications: This detector has a peak spectral response at 254 nm and is designed to measure low-intensity, low-pressure mercury sources only. Since low-pressure mercury lamps produce better than 95% of their energy at 254 nm, they are easily measured by this detector without additional filtration.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT5000 page here.