ILT2400 Hand-Held Contact Brightness Intensity Measurement System
ILT2400 Photometer, SED033/Y/PIN4 Detector
Hand-Held Contact Luminance (Brightness Intensity) Measurement System
- Research Quality at a Hand-held Price
- 8 Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Made in USA
- Meter & Sensors with NIST Traceable ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Hand-held, Compact, Ergonomic Design
- Brilliant 4.3” Touch Screen Display
- 90° Screen Rotation for Landscape and Portrait Viewing
- ILT’s Accuspan: Auto-ranging with Smart Averaging
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery Lasts Up to 8 Hours
- Backwards Compatible with ILT1700 Sensors
- Measurement Speeds Up to 100 µSeconds
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
SED033/Y/PIN4 Designed for average measurement of contact luminance with a spot size of 1000 µm. Spot size increases according to the .22 nA FOV of the 1000 µm light guide.
Dynamic Range: 2.50e+1 to 8.75 e+7 cd/m²
Spectral Range: 400-700 nm
Dimensions: PIN: Rigid 4" Long, 1000 µm light guide SMA905 - Ferrule end
Ordering part#(s): ILT2400, SED033/Y/PIN4
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from the detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT2400 page here.