Hand-Held UV Curing Light Measurement System
- Research Quality at a Hand-held Price
- 8 Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Made in USA
- Meter & Sensors with NIST Traceable ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Hand-held, Compact, Ergonomic Design
- Brilliant 4.3” Touch Screen Display
- 90° Screen Rotation for Landscape and Portrait Viewing
- ILT’s Accuspan: Auto-ranging with Smart Averaging
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery Lasts Up to 8 Hours
- Backwards Compatible with ILT1700 Sensors
- Measurement Speeds Up to 100 µSeconds
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
UV SENSITIVITY HAZARD DETECTOR Designed with high sensitivity across a broad portion of the UV band from 250 to 400 nm for UV sensitivity hazard measurements.
Measurement Range: 1e-7 to 1 W/cm2
Spectral Range: 250 – 400 nm
Order part number: ILT2400 (meter), SED005/WBS320/TD (detector)
Applications: This detector is specially configured to accurately measure across a broad portion of the UV band for total UV sensitivity hazard monitoring
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from the detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT2400 page here.