Hand-Held Blue Hazard Irradiance Measurement System
- Research Quality at a Hand-held Price
- 8 Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Made in USA
- Meter & Sensors with NIST Traceable ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Hand-held, Compact, Ergonomic Design
- Brilliant 4.3” Touch Screen Display
- 90° Flip Screen for Landscape and Portrait Viewing
- ILT’s Accuspan: Auto-ranging with Smart Averaging
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery Lasts Up to 8 Hours
- Backwards Compatible with ILT1700 Sensors
- Measurement Speeds Up to 100 µSeconds
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
BLUE LIGHT HAZARD RADIANCE DETECTOR Specially configured for blue light hazard measurements with conformance to thehuman eye stimulation requirements. Calibrated to measure irradiance in W/cm2.
Measurement Range: 7.41e-10 to 7.41e-1 W/cm2/sr
Blue Hazard Spectral Range: 305 – 700 nm
Order part number: ILT2400 (meter), SEL033/SCS395/TBLU/R (detector)
Applications: This detector was designed to conform to the human eye stimulation requirements for making blue light hazard measurements. Calibrated to measure radiance directly in W/cm2.
Note:The SED003/SCS395/TBLU/R can also be configured for MRAD 11 and MRAD 1.7 measurements with the addition of limiting apertures; R11 and R1.7. R1.7 and R11 are sold separately and must be combined with the R barrel to create the correct FOV. Additional calibration is required for each configuration.
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from the detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT2400 page here.