ILT2400 UVGI-NB Hand-Held Radiometer for Disinfection Light Sources at 254 nm
ILT2400 UVGI-NB Complete System For Measuring 254 nm UVC Germicidal/Disinfecting Light Sources
For Low Pressure Mercury and Other Narrow Band UVC Light Sources
- Centered at 254 nm for Low Pressure (LP), Amalgam Low Pressure (LP) UVC lamps
- Irradiance Range: 4.0e-7 (.4uW/cm2) to 4 W/cm2
- Dose Range: 4.0e-7 J/cm2 (.4uJ/cm2) to millions of J/cm2
- ISO17025 accredited NIST traceable calibration at 254 nm
- Portable, hand-held system
- Easy-to-use, app based interface with large touch screen
- Made in the USA
Complete System Includes
- ILT2400 light meter
- Low profile sensor with internal UV filter
- Calibration certificate
- USB Mini and Micro cable for use with PC software, data downloads and device charging
- DataLight III comprehensive software package for Mac and PC
- Rugged carrying case
Everything You Need To Validate UV Dose On Your PPE
The ILT2400-UVGI-NB UVC intensity meter and measurement system has everything you need to start validating the light output from your anti-microbial / germicidal / UVC disinfection system. It's not enough to trust the manufacturer's specifications. You must verify that the system you're entrusting the health and well being of your co-workers and patients to is doing what it says - deactivating germs and killing pathogens.
The ILT2400-UVGI-NB is specifically configured and calibrated to 254 nm where most pathogens, including the COVID-19 virus, are deactivated (See graph above). The unit comes with an integrated kick-stand, allowing stationary positioning of the meter while in use. The detector is attached with 7' cable to help reduce the risk of tester exposure. The versatility of the ILT2400 is ideal for measuring a wide variety of systems in lab or in-situ settings.
The ILT2400-UVGI-NB is a feature-packed hand held UV meter that allows on screen verification as well as datalogging of the 254 nm light intensity of numerous type of UV sources for any disinfection application including surface, air and water regardless of the lamp type. The unit comes with an integrated kick-stand, allowing stationary positioning of the meter while in use. The detector is attached with 7' cable to help reduce the risk of tester exposure. The versatility of the ILT2400 is ideal for measuring a wide variety of systems in lab or in-situ settings.
ILT2400 can be used with a variety of sensors for UVC. The Sic diodes come in a variety of sensor designs. SED270C cuts off at 280 nm to remove UVB from the measurement. The SED270BC measures 230-320 nm including UVB and the SED270 measures 210-350 nm. Please contact our sales team if you need help with selection.
Not sure which system is right for you? View our side-by-side comparison
ILT2400-UVGI vs ILT2400-NB
click for larger image
About Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation
Also referred to as UVGI, it is adisinfection method that uses short-wavelength ultraviolet (UV-C) light to kill or inactivate microorganisms by destroying nucleic acids and disrupting their DNA, leaving them unable to perform vital cellular functions. The ILT2400-UVGI-NB light meter is a complete measurement system including the ILT2400 Meter, and a low profile (15 mm tall x 42mm dia) sesnsor model XSD14T254 allowing measurements up to 4 W/cm2
ILT2400 Meter Specifications
- Measurement Range: 50pA – 1mA current, 8 decades of light intensity measurements
- Screen: 4.3” VGA Capacitive touch screen color display
- Bias: 5V Reverse Bias
- Ranging and Averaging: Automatic
- Internal Memory: 4 GB
- Operating Temperature: 0-40o C
- USB: Micro for data download
- USB: Mini for charging and remote data logging using DataLight II PC software
- Size: 1-3/5” H x 3” W x 6” L
- Detector/Sensor connector: 15 pin connector
- CE certified: No RF noise
Home Screen is used to move between applications including:
- Meter Tall for Portrait, Meter Wide for Landscape
- Trend Tall for Portrait, Trend Wide for Landscape
- Cloak for low light environments, Includes large 1 touch sampling button
- Light Stack sets up indicator levels: Green for Good, Yellow for Caution, Red for Warning
- Time and Date for setting the calendar and clock
- Settings for changing parameters such as, Calibration factor selection, Sample time, Background brightness, Bias on/off, etc. (Screen Shot Below)
- LightCalc handy calculators such as lux to fc converters
- Files provides easy access to saved data
- Info lists the firmware and software version
Meter Screen provides a large numerical display which allows customers to easily view the measurement data. While using Meter, customers can also perform many processes including:
- Increase or decrease digits of resolution
- Display units: Empirical units-Calibration units, Current, % etc.
- Zero: Sets the zero level for ambient subtraction or dark zero
- Integrate: Provide a summation of the exposure
- Hold: Freezes the value in the numerical display
- Min/Max: Toggles between Min on, Max on, Min/Max off. Min -display remains fixed until a reading lower than the displayed value is obtained. Max changes when a higher reading is obtained
- 100%: Sets the value for 100%
- Record: Continuous recording of data on/off (Record/Stop Recording)
- Capture: Stores a single reading with date time stamp when pressed
Trend Screen has all the same features included in meter plus a large easy to read graph showing the readings over time. The graph can be displayed in bar or line graph format. Trend Tall is used for portrait mode and Trend wide is used for landscape mode. The Y scale of the graph is the measurement data in the programmed calibrated units, amps for uncalibrated sensors, or in percentage. The X scale is the time interval in seconds. The inclusion of the graph reduces the size of the toggle buttons, but does not eliminate any features.
Cloak limits the amount of light added to the environment during test. It was designed to allow taking measurements in a dark environment as easy as possible without compromising the results. Simply touch the oversized sample button and a single reading will be stored into the internal memory.
The ILT2400 includes a micro USB cable that can be use to extract all saved readings with a date time stamp using Cloak, Trend and Meter apps.
The home button at the bottom returns the display to the home screen as shown above.