Hand-Held Photoresist / Lithography Measurement Systems
- Research Quality at a Hand-held Price
- 8 Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Made in USA
- Meter & Sensors with NIST Traceable ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Hand-held, Compact, Ergonomic Design
- Brilliant 4.3” Touch Screen Display
- 90° Screen Rotation for Landscape and Portrait Viewing
- ILT’s Accuspan: Auto-ranging with Smart Averaging
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery Lasts Up to 8 Hours
- Backwards Compatible with ILT1700 Sensors
- Measurement Speeds Up to 100 μSeconds
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
XSD series low profile sensors for photoresist/lithography and curing include built in sensors, filters and cosine correcting teflon diffusers that allow direct read out for irradiance in W/cm2 and dose in W/cm2*sec (J/cm2).
The narrow band of the “B” response allows UVA measurements at the 365 nm I-line, while the 405 nm peak sensitivity of the “A” sensors allow measurement of the G-line.
SAR scanned calibrations over the full G line, H line and I lines are also available for the “A” sensors to increase versatility.
The XSD series sensors replace obsolete XRD(XRL)140 sensors and add improved strain relief, mechanical assembly to allow repairs, internal diffusers to improve spatial response, and a 1/4 -20 threaded port for mounting. 1, 3, 5 and 7 mm apertures are available to decrease the 11.4 mm active area for uniformity/area mapping and spot cure applications.
- Sensor Dimensions: 15 x 42 mm diameter
- Spectral Range:
"B", I line: 326 to 401 mm, calibration at 365 nm
"A", G line: 320 to 475 nm mm, calibration at 405 nm
(Scanned calibration available for 320-475 nm)
- Ordering Part Number and Dynamic Ranges:
ILT2400, XSD140A, 4e-8 to 0.7 W/cm2
ILT2400, XSD340A, 8e-7 to 10 W/cm2
ILT2400, XSD140B, 7e-8 to 1 W/cm2
ILT2400, XSD340B, 3e-6 to 30 W/cm2
- ILT2400, XSD340T7 Asiga/3D printer, 8e-7 to 10 W/cm2
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT2400 page here