ILT2500 Hand-Held Flash Photometer System
ILT2500 Photometer, SED033/Y/L30 Detector (> 25') Flash/Steady
Hand-Held Illuminance Beam Candela System
- Large, 4.3" capacitive touch screen display
- Hand-held, ergonomic design
- Built-in Faraday Cage for low end stability
- Broadest measurement range in its class at 9 decades
- Flash measurement capability with:
- Flash App: for 0 to 250 Hz with graphical profile
- Beacon App: .3 to 1.4 Hz for NFPA72 strobe testing with programmable flash count, integral peak and frequency
- Made in the USA
- Custom and OEM inquiries welcome!
SED033/Y/L30-1 Illuminance sensor designed for beam candela measurements (steady source only) at a distance of greater than 25 feet. Includes the Y filter which was redesigned using proprietary composite filter design software to match the CIE V(?) Photopic curve within 1% total area error and the L30-1 high gain lens for increased sensitivity.
Measurement Range: 3e-4 to 3e+3 lux plus the factor for cd of a continuous source at any distance
Spectral Range: 400-700 nm
Dimensions:51 x 42 mm dia.
Ordering part#(s): ILT2500, SED033/Y/L30
FILTERS AND INPUT OPTICS ARE REMOVABLE AND MAY BE ORDERED SEPARATELY FROM DETECTOR ASSEMBLY TO ALLOW FILTER AND INPUT OPTIC SWAPPING.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT2500 product page