ILT5000 Bench-Top Research Scotopic Luminance Measurement System
ILT5000 Photometer, SED033/ZCIE/R Detector
Bench-Top Research Scotopic Luminance Measurement System
- 10+ Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Pico-ammeter: 10fA to 1mA (calibrated from 100fA - 1mA)
- Wireless Communication, Built-in
- User controlled or Auto: Range, Zero/Dark, Sample Rate
- 4-20 mA Output
- 15 pin D Sub and SMA sensor/input ports
- “Set it & Forget It” Remote Data Logging
- Power: USB or Built-in Re-Chargeable Battery Pack
- Multi-System Simultaneous Continuous Monitoring
- Includes DataLight II Software and Labview Sample Code
- NIST-Traceable/ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Sample Rate Up to 100 Hz, Programmable
- Made in the USA
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
SED033/ZCIE/R Scotopic luminance detector designed for average measurement of luminance over a target area greater than 30 mm diameter plus 0.75 degree half angle. Field of view: 1.5 deg. Includes ZCIE Scotopic filter, which matches the wavelength responsivity of the human eye under dark-adapted conditions.
Measurement Range: 3e-2 to 2e+7 cd/m 2
Spectral Range: 400-700 nm
Dimensions: 87 x 42 mm dia.
Ordering part#(s): ILT5000, SED033/ZCIE/R
FILTERS AND INPUT OPTICS ARE REMOVABLE AND MAY BE ORDERED SEPARATELY FROM DETECTOR ASSEMBLY TO ALLOW FILTER AND INPUT OPTIC SWAPPING.
Note: For simultaneous multi-sensor data logging, ILT also offers the ILT6000 Rack-Mount Radiometer System with the same specifications as the ILT5000 in a 2-10 unit, rack-mountable housing.