ILT5000 Research Radiance Measurement System
Research Radiance Measurement System
- 10+ Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Pico-ammeter: 10fA to 1mA (calibrated from 100fA - 1mA)
- Wireless Communication, Built-in
- User controlled or Auto: Range, Zero/Dark, Sample Rate
- 4-20 mA Output
- 15 pin D Sub and SMA sensor/input ports
- “Set it & Forget It” Remote Data Logging
- Power: USB or Built-in Re-Chargeable Battery Pack
- Multi-System Simultaneous Continuous Monitoring
- Includes DataLight II Software and Labview Sample Code
- NIST-Traceable/ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Sample Rate Up to 100 Hz, Programmable
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
SED033/F/R Narrow field of view, radiance probe. Field of view: 1.5 deg. Designed for average measurement of radiance over a target area greater than 30 mm diameter plus 0.75 degree half angle.
Dynamic Range: 2e-9 to 1e+0 W/cm²/sr
Measurement Range: 400-1064 nm
Dimensions: 87 x 42 mm dia.
Ordering part#(s): ILT5000*, SED033/F/R
* Software Included / Tablet PC Sold Separately
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from the detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping.
Note: For simultaneous multi-sensor data logging, ILT also offers the ILT6000 Rack-Mount Radiometer System with the same specifications as the ILT5000 in a 2-10 unit, rack mountable housing.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT5000 page here.