ILT5000, SED033/SCS395/TBLU/R Blue Hazard Radiance System
Bench-Top Research "Blue Hazard" Radiance System
- 10+ Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Pico-ammeter: 10fA to 1mA (calibrated from 100fA - 1mA)
- Wireless Communication, Built-in
- User controlled or Auto: Range, Zero/Dark, Sample Rate
- 4-20 mA Output
- 15 pin D Sub and SMA sensor/input ports
- “Set it & Forget It” Remote Data Logging
- Power: USB or Built-in Re-Chargeable Battery Pack
- Multi-System Simultaneous Continuous Monitoring
- Includes DataLight II Software and Labview Sample Code
- NIST-Traceable/ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Sample Rate Up to 100 Hz, Programmable
- Made in the USA
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
BLUE LIGHT HAZARD RADIANCE DETECTOR Specially configured for blue light hazard measurements withconformance to the human eye stimulation requirements. Calibrated for radiance measurements in W/cm2/sr.
Measurement Range: 7.41e-10 to 7.41e-1 W/cm2/sr
Hazard Spectral Range: 410 – 510 nm
Order part number: ILT5000 (meter), SED033/SCS395/TBLU/R (detector)
Applications: This detector was designed to conform to the human eye stimulation requirements for making blue light hazard measurements. Equipped with our R Radiance/Luminance barrel for the required narrow field of view (± 0.75º). Calibrated to measure radiance directly in W/cm2/sr.
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from the detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping.
Note: For simultaneous multi-sensor data logging, ILT also offers the ILT6000 Rack-Mount Radiometer System with the same specifications as the ILT5000 in a 2-10 unit, rack mountable housing.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT5000 page here.