ILT960-NIR Portable IR Spectrometer for Measuring Infrared Light Sources - 900-1700 nm
The ILT960-NIR is a portable mini spectrometer optimized for VIS-NIR light applications with NIST traceable ISO17025 calibration. All systems come standard with SpectrILight III software, 1 meter long fiber, input optic, tripod, and protective storage case.
The ILT960-NIR can be combined with other ILT960 models to expand the range to include UV and VIS spectral measurements.
- Compact, portable design
- 900-1700 nm sensitivity range
- Can be combined with ILT960-BB to extend range from UV -NIR
- ISO 17025 and NIST traceable calibration
- Extensive software package included
- Calculates Radiometric values
- Broad light level range is adjustable
- Linear and repeatable measurements
The ILT960-NIR is a compact, broad-band, portable, mini portable spectrometer used to measure both the light's amplitude and wavelength, and provide calibrated spectral irradiance, radiance or power measurements. The ILT960 kits are combined with high end optics for proper light collection including diffusers for cosine correction, integrating spheres for total flux and radiance barrels for a narrow FOV. All ILT960 spectrometers include both wavelength and optical NIST traceable - ISO17025 accredited calibrations with certification and data files. Complimentary SpectrILight III software is included at no cost, and complimentary DLLs are available upon request.
The ILT960-NIR includes our RAA4 mini right angle diffuser, 1 meter long fiber optic light guide, rugged case, tripod, calibration and software.
Options for total flux:
- ILT960NIR can be combined with our INS125 for total flux measurements (5” sphere with 3 ports (20 & 40 mm dia), 1m, fiber and flux/power cal required)
Watch a demo of the ILT960 with SpectrILight III software
Optional Portable Spectroradiometer Accessories
Click on image to go to Spectroradiometer Accesories page
- Three integrating spheres: 2", 5", 10"
- Two luminance optics: spot luminance and +/- 2 Deg FOV
- Three versions of cosine receptors; mini, standard, right angle
- Four fiber optic cables; bundled 2 m L, 600 um 1 m long, 200 um .5 m Long, Bifurcated
- Validation lamp and power supply for integrating spheres, reference measurements
- Reflectance reference - white
- Spot finding light source for luminance optics
- Optical Bench post
- SpectrILight III Software
SpectrILight III Software
SpectrILight™ III is a LabView™ based software package for Windows that allows you to acquire spectral and color data. Analysis of the data is now calculated instantly within the same program - no exporting required!
SpectrILight™ III includes calculations for metamerism, and 2 and 10 degree observer. The overlay feature allows the user to compare the base reading to current readings. Wavelength range, integration time, scan average and other controls can be easily set through pop up windows, menus and tool bars. Absolute irradiance and chromaticity are calculated instantly.
|Optical Design||Symmetrical Czerny-Turner|
|Focal Length||60 mm|
|Wavelength Range||900 - 1700 nm|
|Grating||236.8 lines/mm @ 1350 nm|
|Integration Time||100 µs - 15 sec|
|Detector||InGaAs linear array, 256 pixels, 50 µm (H) x 500 µm (V), Pixel Pitch 50 µm|
|AD Converter||16 bits, 15 MHz|
|Operating Temp||0-50 Deg C|
|Interface||USB 2.0 high speed|
|Sample speed with on-board averaging||1.5 ms/scan|
|Data Transfer Speed||2 ms/scan (USB)|
|Calibration||NIST Traceable/ ISO17025 Accredited|
|Dimensions (mm) HxWxL||32 x 86 x 110|
|Power Supply||USB power|
** Average = 4.5 nm based on optical simulation