ILT2500-UVGI-X UVC Flash Measurement System
ILT2500-UVGI-X UVC Flash Meter
For Measuring Xenon, UVC LED and Other Pulsed Light Sources for UVGI Applications
- 265-270 nm Peak for UVGI
- Able to measure Xenon Pulsed UV light sources
- Irradiance Range: 5e-7 to 2 W/cm2
- Dose Range: 5e-7 to millions of J/cm2
ISO17025 accredited NIST traceable calibration
- Built in app.s for pulsed and continuous sources
Complete System Includes
- ILT2500 light meter
- Durable SiC sensor with scanned SAR-5 Calibration
- Calibration certificate
- USB Mini and Micro cable for use with PC software, data downloads and device charging
- DataLight III comprehensive software package for Mac and PC
- Rugged carrying case
Above price includes 10% discount off of regular price
Browse All Configured UVC Systems
Browse All Light Measurement Systems
Validate Your Pulsed-Light UV Disinfectant System And Ensure Proper Dose
The ILT2500-UVGI-X UVC Flash Light Measurement System has everything you need to start validating the light output from your anti-microbial / germicidal / UVC disinfection system. It's not enough to trust the manufacturer's specifications. You must verify that the system you're entrusting the health and well being of your co-workers and patients to is doing what it says - deactivating germs and killing pathogens.
The ILT2500-UVGI-X is specifically designed to measure pulsing light sources such as xenon lamps and pulsed UVC LEDs. The unit comes with an integratedkick-stand, allowing stationary positioning of the meter while in use. The detector is attached with 7' cable to help reduce the risk of tester exposure. The versatility of the ILT2500 Flash meter is ideal for measuring a wide variety of systems in lab or in-situ settings.
Typical Measurement Range: 5e-7 to 2 W/cm2
- High Light (3µA to 1 mA) .001 to 2 W/cm2
- Low Light (300 nA to 3 µA) 1µW/cm2 to 1 mW/cm2
Spectral Range: 215 – 350 nm
Dimensions: 60 mm x 42 mm diameter
Calibration: includes NIST Traceable, ISO17025 Accredited PIR single point calibration.
Note: SED270/A3MM/QT also available for higher intensities greater than 2 W/cm2. Please contact us to learn more.