ILT5000 Bench-Top LED Luminous Beam Intensity Measurement System
Research LED Luminous Intensity Measurement System
- 10+ Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Pico-ammeter: 10fA to 1mA (calibrated from 100fA - 1mA)
- Wireless Communication, Built-in
- User controlled or Auto: Range, Zero/Dark, Sample Rate
- 4-20 mA Output
- 15 pin D Sub and SMA sensor/input ports
- “Set it & Forget It” Remote Data Logging
- Power: USB or Built-in Re-Chargeable Battery Pack
- Multi-System Simultaneous Continuous Monitoring
- Includes DataLight II Software and Labview Sample Code
- NIST-Traceable/ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Sample Rate Up to 100 Hz, Programmable
- Made in the USA
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
LUMINOUS BEAM INTENSITY detector includes an H2 Hood to block ambient light and easily establish the working distance for measurement for LED's and small light sources for luminous beam intensity in Candela (Candlepower).
Measurement Range: 4e-6 to 391 cd
Spectral Range: 400 - 700 nm (< 1% total area error to CIE)
Order part number: Order part number: ILT5000, SED033/Y/H2 (detector)*
* Software Included / Tablet PC Sold Separately
Applications: This detector is equipped with our photopic correction filter designed using proprietary composite filter software to match the CIE V(λ) Photopic curve within 1% total area error. Typically used for luminous beam intensity output of discrete LEDs, small LED modules, or small lamps with calibration for direct readings in Candela (Candlepower). Note (aperture was increase to 9.27 mm 6/17.) The aperture is used to block ambient light and align the LED. It can be unscrewed to remove to allow placement over mounted LED's as shown in the sensor assembly photo.
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from the detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping.
For simultaneous multi-sensor data logging, ILT also offers the ILT6000 Rack-Mount Radiometer System
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT5000 page here.